Workplace Rules for Happy Life
Everyone work hard to put food on their dining table and workplace stress is inevitable. By following a few simple principles, we are capable to own a happy life.
- Trust no one but respect everyone.
- What happens in office, remain office. Never take office gossips to home and vice versa.
- Enter office on time, leave on time. Your desktop is not helping to improve your health.
- Never make relationships in the work place. It will always backfire.
- Expect nothing. If somebody helps, feel thankful. If not, you will learn to know things on your own.
- Never rush for position. If you get promoted, congratulations. If not, doesn’t matter. You will always be remembered for your knowledge and politeness, not for your designation.
- Never run behind office stuff. You have better things to do in life.
- Avoid taking everything on your ego. Your salary matters. You are being paid. Use your assets to get hapiness.
- It doesn’t matter how people treat you. Be humble. You are not everyone’s cup of tea.
- In the end nothing matters except family, friends, home, and Inner Peace.
Some claim that this information is from https://www.who.int/mental_health/world-mental-health-day/2017/en/
Life is so beautiful to be explored, and life is too short to be caught under stress. Stress relief become essential to everyone who wish to maintain mental health. While with all of life’s responsibilities, we almost forget self-care. We work to earn a living, but not live to only working. We are not live...