Everyone work hard to put food on their dining table and workplace stress is inevitable. By following a few simple principles, we are capable to own a happy life.
- Trust no one but respect everyone.
- What happens in office, remain office. Never take office gossips to home and vice versa.
- Enter office on time, leave on time. Your desktop is not helping to improve your health.
- Never make relationships in the work place. It will always backfire.
- Expect nothing. If somebody helps, feel thankful. If not, you will learn to know things on your own.
- Never rush for position. If you get promoted, congratulations. If not, doesn’t matter. You will always be remembered for your knowledge and politeness, not for your designation.
- Never run behind office stuff. You have better things to do in life.
- Avoid taking everything on your ego. Your salary matters. You are being paid. Use your assets to get hapiness.
- It doesn’t matter how people treat you. Be humble. You are not everyone’s cup of tea.
- In the end nothing matters except family, friends, home, and Inner Peace.
Some claim that this information is from https://www.who.int/mental_health/world-mental-health-day/2017/en/